Tuesday, August 2

TUESDAY TIP!!

Are you the type of person who will find ways to "DIY" everything just so you can save some $$? Do you think twice about buying things because you think "pshh..i could totally make this myself." Well well well...welcome to the club!!  :) Every tuesday, I will be sharing a money saving tip with you all or someway to make our lives easier, cheaper, & better.

1st up...


DOGGIE SHAMPOO!!!
Yes darlings, it is indeed possible to make this yourself. At home. For dollars cheaper than what you would normally spend :)


dogshampoo
I've read several articles on this with varying ingredients (clear soap, regular antibacterial soap.. apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar).. the one that I used personally was just regular dial soap + apple cider vinegar. But I'm positive that these would work the same.

Why soap & vinegar?
Soap: to rid of dirt, duhhh
Vinegar: deodorizes & adds shine to the hair :)

Links/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
http://miss-donna.hubpages.com/hub/The_Best_Homemade_Dog_Shampoo
http://doggiewoggie.com/a/homemade-dog-shampoo/
http://www.mevsthehouse.com/make-your-own-dog-shampoo

The other links have an addition of water & glycerin and use apple cider vinegar. For my recipe, I omitted the water and the glycerin and it turned out okay. And it is TRUE! my pup smelled squeaky clean and his hair was fabio-like soft! :) Hope you guys try it & let me know how it goes!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com