Monday, August 1

CANDYLAND!!!

Last week, I had the opportunity to make a couple of cakes for one of my dear friends' FIRST baby's birthday. (wow..umm... that's a mouthful, huh?!!) When I arrived, I felt like a kid living in a real-life Candyland! Her decorations were adorbs & I thought that I'd share them with you all since I know some of you lovely ladies have children & could probably use some of these neat ideas for your next baby's bash! Enjoy! :)

Happy 1st Birthday Charlie!
**The baby's name is "Charlie," but it's actually a sweet little girl! Her name is "Charlie Anne." Cute huh? I looooove it when parents use masculine names for girls..so creative :)



candyblog

crayon

cakespread

dumtopiary

skittlestars

sushikrisp

cakecharlie

ccake2

charliecake1

1 comments:

Msz Jelenaaa said...

oh my goodness, look at all that dee lish food.. i seriously feel like driving all the way to the shops just to grab some cake lol :p. oh btw that cake is gorgeous! Didn't know you made cakes, nice work! :))

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com