Wednesday, August 3

WONDERFUL WIDE..WEDNESDAY!

I don't know what's going on with all these themed days either, but I kind of like it! hehe. I don't know if I can do this EVERY week, but, hopefully every wednesday or so, I can refer you awesome people to a few websites that may/may not be well known.

There are few mammals left in the universe who don't yet possess an apple product, namely, an iphone. Well, hey-hoo-zippity-doo-da-you got yourself one of them creatures that needs to be slapped on the "near extinction" list on National Geographic. AND ITS ME!!. Long story short.. don't buy Chinese Import phones from shady cell phone dealers! no matter how pearly white or glossy beautiful and amazing it seems. I regret it almost as much as the time I tried sashimi for the first time at a cheap-o buffet and thought it was SUPPOSED to taste like greasy, sour fish. So since I can't afford a new phone for now, i'm stuck using a 5 year old one that works 50% of the time. Hey, it's all good!

Its naturally more awe-inspiring when you stumble upon websites like www.thephotocabine.com.
Vintage, fun, cute! Love the nostalgia & the interactive details on this site. Enjoy :)
ps..even if you do own an iphone, there's apps available!

so strike your best Zoolander pose, people! the spotlig..err..webcame is on you! that's right! i put an "e" on the end of webcam..now it's officially French! hahahah! i'm totally kidding. kind of.
photocabine1

photocabine6

photocabine5
photocabine4

photocabine2

2 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Haha I love this!! You are beautiful!! Great Zoolander pose ;)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

I just checked out your ETSY shop and all of you stuff is amazing!!! Totally impressed

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com