Monday, January 19

:)

I've been so well off at being hard and perfect, but He who knows me better than anyone has shown me the depravity of my state. My depravity without my Savior. Its so strange how you can feel so strong, while inside, you are so weak, weary and torn. Who are we fooling? Just ourselves. I wasn't consistent with my devotions for a few short days and already I felt like I was crumbling. Last tuesday, I led a devotion on how we are not merely saved. Why? Because God STILL saves us, each and every day. King David sang of this beauty and need in Psalm 25:5 "Lead me by your truth & teach me, for you are the God who SAVES me. All day long I put my hope in You." Its a good truth to live by, that every day, we need to be rescued. Every day, we need His mercy, His faithful grace.. grace.. grace.. I surrender! to your embrace! -kitchie nadal. haha okay okay getting off track. Basically, this year is "the year of change." I want this to be the year where I will say , "God, this year really was different. Because I spent it walking with You." eee its so hard! hehe its the first month, and I prayed for this one thing specificaly, but man, its ripping me apart inside! haha seriously, I would be in a ball crying, but what makes it completely different going through this character stretching this time, is that I know I don't have to go through it alone. I have my brothers and sisters, His words, time to talk with Him, and most especially, I know that He's with me every step of the way. As much as the pain is there, I know that at the end of this year, the result of obeying Him in this particular matter will literally, change my life. :) that's it for now! tootles :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com